Whether you are travelling alone, with your special someone, or with family and/or friends, a caravan hire Sunshine Coast adventure will be worth every second. The amazing views along this scenic route are enough reason to hire a caravan and hit the road. Add to that the natural attractions, laid-back lifestyle, convenient campgrounds, and a blossoming food scene, and you know an epic holiday awaits.
Of course, the awesome journey begins when you find caravan hire Sunshine Coast companies who offer comfortable and top-of-the-line models for an affordable price. For short or long-term rentals which provide the best of outdoor living and travel, check out luxurycaravanhire.com.au.
Next, you need to plan your itinerary. These top destinations are definitely worth a place on your caravan holiday trip.
1. Mooloolaba Beach
– About 15 minutes from the Sunshine Coast Airport and just around a one-hour drive from Brisbane.
– Relax on the 6th Best Beach in Australia (according to Tripadvisor) and hit one of the seafood restaurants so you’re fully charged for your caravan hire Sunshine Coast road trip.
2. Rainbow Beach
– Takes about 2 hours from Mooloolaba Beach on the M1.
– See for yourself how this beautiful spot got its name (clue: look at the cliffs).
– Keep an eye out for one of the many pods of dolphins who live here as you test the waters and your SUP (stand-up paddleboarding) skills.
– Enjoy spotting parrots, emus, marine animals, and other wildlife found in the Great Sandy Biosphere Reserve.
3. Fraser Island
– Travel takes four to five hours North from Rainbow Beach.
– Your Sunshine Coast caravan hire adventure won’t be complete if you miss visiting this UNESCO World Heritage destination. This is the largest sand island in the world, and “paradise” is just one of the many adjectives befitting its beauty.
– Visit one of the unspoiled lakes, such as the famous Lake McKenzie.
– Meet an abundance of sea life – turtles, dolphins, humpback whales, and sharks (bull, great white, and tiger).
– Get the chance to see an Australian dingo in the wild.
4. Noosa Everglades
– The drive is about 5 hours as you head back south from Fraser Island.
– Get a chance to visit one of only two Everglades in the world. Make your way through the narrow waterways on a kayak, paddleboard, or sailboat.
– Only 10 minutes away is Noosa Heads, the perfect spot to catch a wave (Noosa was recently declared as the newest World Surfing Reserve). What is a caravan hire Sunshine Coast holiday if you don’t get to test the surf?
5. Glass House Mountains
– Around an hour from the Noosa River.
– Put on your hiking boots and discover the trails which lead you to lush forests and sprawling farmlands.
– Pump up your adrenaline and go on an abseiling challenge.
– Drop by the Australia Zoo, home of Steve Irwin, the world-famous Crocodile Hunter. It is a wildlife conservation facility where you can get up close with the animals. Make sure to check out the Crocoseum and be ready to say “Crikey!”.
These amazing destinations will certainly give you unforgettable road trip stories. Indeed, an adventure via caravan hire in Sunshine Coast is an experience you’ll want to relive all over again.
The Queensland is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful places in the world. The major places of attraction and tourism in Queensland are Cairns and Port Douglas. Cairns is well known for the fact that it serves as the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef, which is a 2300 kilometers long stretch of coral reef that is visible even from space and thus, is the largest living thing in the face of planet Earth. Port Douglas, named after the former Premiere of Queensland, John Douglas, is situated about 40 kilometers north of Cairns. The town witnesses a huge influx of tourists during the peak season, which ranges from May to September. Cairns, however, is one of the most densely populated cities in Queensland and is known for the comfortable and soothing tropical monsoon climate that it enjoys over the year, apart from the fact that it is the gateway of one of the seven natural wonders of the world. The route from Cairns to Port Douglas, thus, is also frequented extensively.
Methods of Transportation From Cairns To Port Douglas
Both Cairns and Port Douglas are the most visited tourist spots stretched across the heart of Queensland, given the fact that they are both gateways to beautiful tourist attractions. Cairns serves as a passageway to one Great Barrier Reef of Australia, which is the most awe inspiring and breathtaking natural phenomenon at the heart of earth, a true magic of Mother Nature. While, on the other hand, Port Douglas offers us a beautiful and serene charm of a sea surrounded port. Thus the route taken from Cairns to Port Douglas is a common one given they are kind of close by and both situated in the northern part of the Queensland.
Details on the transportation
There are many transfers from Cairns to port Douglas that are made available for the tourists and the local people alike. There is a wide range of transportation options to choose from when one seeks to travel from Cairns to port Douglas. The best transfers from Cairns to port Douglas range through the land routes. One can avail the airport transfers Cairns operators offer, popularly known as the airport shuttles. One can even take buses, taxis, rent a car or a limousine or even opt for sailing by the sea, though that route is mostly a longer one. The most popular, however, among the transfers mentioned above are airport transfers or airport shuttles and are mostly availed by the tourists. There are a lot of transportation companies that avail this route as it is one of the most frequented routes taken.
Overall Synopsis of Available Transportation
The best available transfers from Cairns to Port Douglas are airport shuttles. If you are worried about the financial factor, you can choose from a wide range of services available, and they cater to almost all according to the budget they can spare. The luxuries the shuttles provide are variable. The rough journey from Cairns to Port Douglas depends upon the number of passengers the transportation of your choice has taken and the number of stops it makes though the average time is roughly around 70 to 120 minutes. Though limousines and other hired car services are readily available, it is best to opt for the transfer most widely used.
If you are looking for the best way for your family to spend quality time, then you must really check out the Otago rail trail packages. In this trail, you can enjoy New Zealand’s wonders at their best.
Aside from the terrific lavish plant and robust forests, you can hang out with individuals that matter the most to you in such a revitalizing way. Through this trail, you get to review history and learn how New Zealand was created through this course.
The rail trail packages Otago providers are offering can go beyond the cycling trail, though. Here are the other enjoyable activities you can do with your loved ones there:
Visiting the Naseby Swimming Dam
It is the perfect location for water sports and bonding for friends and families, as it lies near the campground. You do not have to worry since there will be perfect areas for kids of all ages to enjoy the cool water of the lake. Together with it is an excellent view that will undoubtedly astound you.
Experiencing the NIWA Atmospheric Research Station in Lauder
Enjoy and find more about science and nature! Bring your family members to this enjoyable climatic research centre. Aside from the interesting devices for comprehending more about nature, you can even take pleasure in the clear skies and clean air when you visit. You will experience the best of both worlds through Otago rail trail packages. Click here Cycle Surgery
There is absolutely nothing more legendary than leaving your mark in the trail for future travellers to find in the future. You can discover little plastic containers around you, where you can leave your name and the date you have visited. You can then put it back to where they are initially found. Find Otago rail trail packages that will cater to the experience you desire and ensure the fun in nature.
Following the Dunedin Railways
Surrounded by rich old trees and grass-covered cliffs, this rail trail in Otago will be a reward for nature enthusiasts and antiquarian out there. It even has a complimentary bar and coffee shop, so your tour with your family and friends will be convenient. The rail trail packages in Otago provide a variety of activities that will make your stay worthwhile.
Taking the Maniototo 4WD Safaris
Take the most daring trip in Land Cruisers and find the best surroundings filled with rocky surfaces and blue skies above. You will feel like as if you are staying in a beautiful dreamland and you are heroes on a mission to beat the beast threatening the lands. It will certainly be a reward for your creativity while enjoying nature’s charm unfolding before you.
Visit Middle Earth
If your friends and family are fans of the Lord of the Rings series, then this location called the Poolburn Dam is the ideal area for creating memories with the kids. You can even re-enact a number of scenes from the film just for fun.
Schedule your holiday now through Otago rail trail packages by accessing www.cyclesurgery.co.nz.